Collision Forensic Solutions specializes in crash investigations and crash reconstructions. Our services are available to compliment or assist in your investigations and litigations.
Laser Scanning /
Crash Reconstructions / Investigations
Professional Investigations - Insurance / Criminal / Civil
Forensic Mapping - Services & Sales / Certified Instruction
CDR (Black Box) Downloads / Analysis
Our team of collision reconstructionists have the expertise for:
- Crash reconstruction for cases involving motor vehicles, including heavy trucks
- Crash reconstruction for cases involving motorcycles
- Crash reconstruction for cases involving pedestrians
- On site investigation and analyses of crash scenes
- Pre and post crash speed computations
- Skid mark evaluation
- Vehicle crush measurements and analysis
- Forensic mapping of crash and crime scenes using total stations
- Vehicle's event data recorder (black box) download and analysis
- Lamp examination
- Aerial photography
CFS reconstructionists have over 85 years of combined law enforcement and crash investigation experience. We have provided expert testimony on numerous cases representing both defendants and plaintiffs. All of our reconstructionists are accredited by the Accreditation Commission for Traffic Accident Reconstruction (A.C.T.A.R.).
- Insurance Investigations / Criminal and Civil
- Vehicle Identifications (Clone, Salvage, Flood, Rebuilt, Salvage switch)
- In depth interviews
- Identification theft
- Background Investigation
- Low Velocity Impact (LVI) Investigations
- Fire Investigation
- Medical Investigations
- Theft Investigations
- Bodily Injury Investigations
Collision Forensic Solutions specializes in civil and criminal investigations. Our CFS Special Investigator has over 25 years of combined law enforcement and insurance investigation experience to compliment or assist in your investigations and litigations.
CFS Special Investigator has provided expert testimony on numerous criminal and civil cases. Our Special Investigator is a Senior Claim Law Associate (SCLA) and a Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE).
CDR (Black Box) Analysis
Collision Forensic Solutions, LLC provides crash data retrieval (Black Box technology) analysis services.
The Crash Data Retrieval (CDR) system allows us to download pre-and post crash data from the vehicle’s airbag module (SDM) to a laptop computer. The CDR software presents this data in easy-to-read graphs and tables. As of this date, select vehicles from 1994 to present can be downloaded.