Evidence collection using mobile devices.
- Designed exclusively for the professional forensic mapper and made to support more total stations
- Real-time graphical visualization and verification of the scene, at the scene
- Seamless scene integration with IMS Map360 desktop software
- Protection against loss of critical data from power interruption
- Autosaves in industry standard .dxf file format and TDS .raw format
Desktop forensic mapping & reconstruction.
- Most powerful drawing engine used by any forensic mapping solution with native .dwg file format
- For new users and experts – easier-to-use drawing tools with increased flexibility, power, and speed
- Extensive library of training movies and comprehensive help files
- Powerful customization tools for program layout, symbols, and vehicle specifications
- IntelliCAD Explorer – easily manage key drawing attributes from one window
Compelling animated re-enactments.
- Extends animation capabilities to the Forensic CAD workspace.
- Industry's most advanced animation editor and viewer
- Allows you to create complex paths within the drawing that will dictate the travel paths of your animated objects
- Only program available that allows you to easily create accurate, precise models based on the evidence you collected at the scene
- Vault Capabilities – Includes the industry's only vault-capable animation engine
Extrapolating data & animating point clouds.
- Extends point cloud processing capabilities to Forensic CAD. Can work in conjuction with the animation module.
- Leading point cloud visualization tools enable you to walk around the scene as though you were there
- Line tools allow you to draw while in the point cloud view for extremely fast, yet accurate, linework
- Include the point cloud in your final animation for added realism with no extra effort
- Automatically generate surface models from point cloud data